I have lived in Asia since 2002 and so I had to realize that some things that are part of everyday life on the other side of the world, such as wine, cheese and cured meats, here are a luxury and a rarity.
Also for this reason, in the course of all these years, I have collected a few wines, some of which are very dear to me because they are part of projects in which I have directly participated.
- Castello di Querceto IL Picchio Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG 1991
- Cordero di Montezemolo Monfalletto Barolo DOCG 1997
- Bava Stradivario Barbera Asti Superiore DOCG 1997
- Carpineto Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva DOCG 1999
- Mantellassi Morellino di Scansano Riserva DOCG 2000
- Bruno Giacosa Barbera Alba DOC 2003
- Berlucchi Cellarius Rose Franciacorta DOCG 2003
- Falesco Vitiano Rosso Umbria IGP 2004
- Colpetrone Montefalco Sagrantino Passito DOCG 2008